A while back, getting a 300 dollar gaming laptop was almost like a dream. However, with advancement in technology, it has become effortless to get one. It may not have the high-performance end features or be able to play the most current games, but it will play many games. These limitations are due to pricing as you well know that there are expensive gaming laptops in the ranges of $2000 to $3000.
Under the current budget, the best 300 dollar gaming laptop is…
It is a product of Dell Technology Company which is one of the largest computer manufacturers in the world. It has unique, excellent features which make it ideal for the intended purpose of gaming. Among them are the storage elements which comprise of a 4GB RAM and A 500GB HDD.
These features ensure that you can open many applications without your computer freezing and store a significant amount of data on your 300 dollar gaming laptop without getting full. It has an Intel Pentium processor which can be easily upgraded to an i3 or i5 for enhanced performance. It has a processing speed of 1.6 GHz which can go up to 2.4 GHz.
It has excellent wireless connection features which make it easy to connect to even external speakers powered by a WIFI or Bluetooth. The audio system is from Waves Maxx audio technology and delivers a clear sound. It is a gaming laptop that has been intensively tested under various performance conditions and achieved exemplary results.
Some of the specific performance features which have been tested include:
- It can withstand high temperatures up to 65 degrees Celsius without damaging the processor.
- If the computer develops technical hitches and you open it, its hinges fit back well no matter the number of times you open and close the lid.
- The most commonly used keys can withstand 10 million strokes and the lesser used ones up to 1 million times.
- The power button can survive 40, 000 pushes and even more.
- The battery can almost be removed and reinstalled 30 times without any issues.
Other features directly associated with the laptop
- Its dimensions are 10.2 x 15 x0.8 inches.
- Its weight is approximately 4.8 pounds
- It’s black, and it has a processor count of 4.
- It has a hard drive rotational speed of 5400RPM.
- It has a one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- It uses an integrated graphics co processor.
- It has one 2.0 USB ports and a single 3.0 USB ports too.
Also, the 300 dollar gaming laptop is HDMI enabled for simple connectivity to an external monitor as well as fast data transfer. Its battery life is approximately 40 working hours, and it operates on a windows-10 system with a 64 bit. Its resolutions are 1366x 768 pixels and can easily write or read DVD contents.
If you are considering buying a 300 dollar gaming laptop, the best bet is the Dell Inspiron 3700. It might not be the perfect, but with the manufacturer’s warranty of one year and the 30 days Amazon return policy, it is always possible to get a replacement if you get a defective device.
However, considering that this is a cheap gaming laptop, do not overload it with heavy software and large games. They will make it slow and keep hanging; otherwise, when maintained at the desired operating conditions, performance is super.
More laptop choices at the homepage.