A $300 budget is small in the computer and laptop market; despite that, there is no genuine reason as to why you should not get a quality machine with that amount. The only thing required of you as the end user is a bit of research to eliminate the unworthy devices under this category.
However, the better part of this review is that it has taken various factors into consideration before deciding on what gaming laptop for 300 dollars to analyze. Among the considered factors are performance, battery life, efficiency and the support level to the buyer.
The above selection factors eliminate quite a good amount of research work and you can go ahead with your procurement process without hesitation since this is the best recommendation of a gaming laptop for 300 dollars.
The brand under review is the 2016 ASUS INTEL QUAD CORE N3700 processor.
It is a product from Asus Tek; a Taiwan based computer manufacturing company. It’s a Vivo book X-series model. It uses a lithium battery, and it is silver in color. Its cover is made of a hard plastic, and under all conditions, it is a good gaming laptop for a cheap budget.
Its outstanding features:
These are the things which make this gaming laptop for 300 dollars a great selection.
- It has a RAM size of 4GB and a hard disk drive space of 500GB.
- It uses an integrated card description and a graphic coprocessor too.
- It has a screen size of 15.6 inches and a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels.
- It uses a window-10 operating system
- Its super multi DVD enabled machine with WIFI, 2x 3.0 USB, and 1x 2.0 USB and has HDMI capability.
- Its processor speed is 1.6 GHz and uses a DDR3 SDRAM.
- Its weight is approximately 4.41 pounds and overall dimensions of 15.02 x 10.2 x 1.19 inches.
- Its Bluetooth enabled and has a headphone output or microphone input combo.
With the above features, it is no doubt that this gaming laptop for 300 dollars is excellent. You can play Sid Meier’s beyond earth with no overheating or blank screen incidences.
Some cons associated with this laptop
- Does not have a backlit keyboard.
- It is not touch screen.
- It cannot be upgraded.
- It has no sonic master audio system.
This Laptop is a great choice for multi tasking when relevant office programs are installed. You can do some office work with it. However, remember it is not a high-end computing laptop, and you should not overload it with huge software. Despite its large memory, the processor speed is not as high as it would be desired.
A majority of the reported cases associated with performance are speed related, and these can be solved by adhering to the appropriate usage limits. Since this gaming laptop for 300 dollars comes preloaded with window 10 and other ASUS Preinstalled features, you have to decide what to keep and what to eliminate.
For example, the machine comes with both Avast and McAfee. These programs conflict with each other, and they can prevent your device from accessing the internet. Thus after purchase, take some time to sort out the preinstalled programs and get rid of what is not necessary to enhance performance.
Find more laptops for gaming – here!